Blazer Box Build, 7.6cuft 30.5hz. (2 15'' PSI HCs, DSC Power, Aeros) *whoisasdf*

Build is for my local friend, he might chime in under the name "whoisasdf"........

Box is 7.6cuft tuned to 30.5hz using two full length 6'' Aeros. If you would like the plans I have them available, but for reference the box measures 37.5''x25.5''x19.5''.

He is running two RE HCs, reconed with PSI parts. He is also running two sets of Phoenix Gold RSD comps, one set per door. DSC2000.1 at 2 ohms for the subs(till he gets his electrical up), and a DSC4125 bridged at 8 ohms, 2 channels, running the front doors.

Wood was ripped by Allstar71, box built by me though.

HCbox1.png

HCBox3.png

HCBox4.png

DSC02753.jpg

DSC02754.jpg

DSC02755.jpg

DSC02756.jpg

DSC02759.jpg

DSC02760.jpg

DSC02765.jpg

Post-carpet pics and vid in a minute.....

Kevin

DSC02766.jpg

Just to make sure everything was working, dont worry, I know it is scary lol........

DSC02767.jpg

Pushed back.....

DSC02768.jpg

DSC02769.jpg

A door for reference......

DSC02776.jpg

And a short vid..... The mono is running at 2ohms so no full power yet. Easily the loudest thing I have ever heard. Can't wait to hear it on full power.......

th_MOV02771.jpg

Kevin

great subs/rebuilder too

looks good

how come no bracing from middle brace to side walls, they look big and very flex prone

could throw some dowel rods in there easy if at full power you notice the sides flexin

Looking back, I am not sure why i didn't lol.

I dont "think" there is going to be any problems, seeing as this box will probably never see more than 2500rms, but I keep an eye out to see if it needs any reinforcement.

Kevin

gonna wire it to 0.5 for full power or get another amp and put both at 1 ohm

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

Love those dsc2000.1 's. Clean and loud power for cheap!!! @#$% yeah! You think it could run daily at .5 though? Im scared to try that with mine! Maybe with perfect electrical eh.

Might do half but he'll more then likely mess with these at 2 ohms, and then get them reconed to dual 1 each, and for as much sound quality as possible. We'll see.

And yeah. The 2000.1s are amazing. I don't even have a use for one but I still bought one lol. It is just sitting in my room. I probably will pick up another one so I can have 4kw for my next car.

Kevin