Hellbound Train Posted January 21, 2010 Author Report Posted January 21, 2010 Thanks Eric. Im wishing the best to. Someone should get time or something for the forgery anyway.
lookieLue Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 Used fucking pillows...I filed a claim for damaged package by UPS, the box looked fine and the object (alternator) actually had the manufacturers packaging PLUS extra 2 layers of bubble wrap PLUS an additional exterior cardboard box. It arrived looking perfect but didn't work- filed an insurance claim and was denied due to "Improper packaging". I'm still trying to fight it, but after disputing things they're still saying improper packaging That is how UPS gets out of paying for damaged goods. The ol' improper packaging. If you get your money back on this good luck. I was told (and this is what I do every time I ship ups to someone) by ups the only way to avoid this is to actually have UPS do the packaging. It's more expensive course, but they use the required strength of box, and all packing material. *IF* something is received broken, missing, or does not function, you can make a claim with confidence, because you will have the receipt that the packing was done by ups. Also I like USPS, I shipped an old avalanche 18" several years ago and it arrived to the seller with a broken basket. I sent the package sig confirmed and insured. He received his money in 1 week. (he also was refunded shipping cost) To Hellbound: Good luck with your claim, I'm sure with all the evidence you have getting your money for the broken sub will not be a problem.
Hellbound Train Posted January 21, 2010 Author Report Posted January 21, 2010 I appreciate all the help and support here people. When I get my money back I will get a brand new set and if these dont have to go for anything I may just keep them as a trophy. I mean they are great looking woofers and shows the great quality work and parts that go into a Fi woofer.
tobio19 Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 just thought this fits this thread 2006 Mazda 3 sedan Fi 18 BTL AQ2200D 7 cubes 32hz slot ported box JL mids/highs JL G-4500 Alpine CDA-105 Big 3 in 1/0 Soundstream 55ah front Amptech 100ah rear
Hellbound Train Posted January 22, 2010 Author Report Posted January 22, 2010 LOL at Tobio. Well im still wishing the best for this claim. If these dont go anywhere and I end up with a new set I may be rebuilding one. My cousin is wanting one when he gets the money together to rebuild it and put it in his 91 mustang. So I may work with my build along with another. I also am thinking on taking an RFX-8230 I have along with a set of power series 6x9's and power series 4x6's from last year and a punch classic 12 from 94 to build a rockford fosgate display for the garage. Also the guy that sold the BTL's to me could not believe the damage done to the woofers. I emailed him some of the pics.
Drek75633 Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 Fed ex has nothing but retards working for them. My daily driver for ups knows what's up. He knows my schedule and when I'm home and delivers when I'm home. And my pitbulls like him. Haha. Cuz he carries dog treats around. Anyways. I ain't sayin ups is the best. They have screwed ppl up before. But not me. 2004 Mustang 3 18s 6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5 161.2 db Daily driver 159.4 @ 45 hz 158.7 @ 35 hz 154.4 @ 25 hz Team Hz Addiction http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633
Hellbound Train Posted January 22, 2010 Author Report Posted January 22, 2010 I know how you feel BigD. I have never had a problem with UPS. I also have a family member working in the local UPS so ill have her checking on everything. But seriously I have never had one single problem with UPS or their services. Actually going to be shipping an amplifier with them today.
Azagtoth502 Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 Damn, just reading this makes me pissed. Did it ever get resolved? pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Hellbound Train Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Posted February 10, 2010 They said they werent able to go through with the claim. Part of the letter said Fedex claims are handled with the shipper, unless special arrangements are made between the shipper and FedEx. Prior to resolving the claim with a party other than the shipper, FedEx requires written and signed authorization by the shipper indicating the shipper's waiver of their right to pursue a claim. If you wish to pursue shipper authorization, please contact the shipper to request such a waiver authorizing FedEx to resolve the claim with you as the claimant.
AlpineKid Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 Thats crazy man, I feel for you Fedex is the worst shipping company! They always "miss me". Last week Verizon overnighted a replacement blackberry for me and Fedex "missed me" lol the time on the note was when I was home studying English... UPS is always good about making sure you get your packages, and the same with my USPS guy. I am not one to cry lawsuit, but you definitely have a case, that is atrocious I wish you the best. /////ALPINE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.