ch0sen Posted July 15, 2012 Report Posted July 15, 2012 fedsux and usps are horrible for me, ups is the only decent guys we have here, and I just might be lucky bc we have a nice older gentleman that actually bang on my door forever and even go to my mothers house next door. My current 95 Jetta Build w/ pioneer h/u 2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils 2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s 1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4 1 XS d925 1 Stinger spv35 1 1000 amp lead acid 50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/ My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/
Baydestrian Posted July 16, 2012 Report Posted July 16, 2012 Yupp UPS is great IMO too, my mom is always ordering shoes from Zappos so he knows us and a while back when I knew my struts were out for delivery and I saw him on the street outside my apt complex I pulled up and grabbed them from him. As for USPS if the item won't fit in the mail box they will walk up, ring the doorbell, if nobody answers within 5 secs they just put it under the door mat. I've come home to a big ass box "underneath" the mat lulz 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.