iTech Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 Lol. So I bought a video game from eBay and it was "suppose" to come in the mail today, but nothing. Then just a few mins ago the neighbor's kid comes to my front door, with a brown, opened package. I'm very surprised he didn't keep it for himself. His mom probably made him come. I just thought it was pretty funny/ So is there any way I can leave a bad report or something for this irresponsible USPS deliverer? Just give em' a call for what? My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
mxman38 Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 i dont mean to sound like a dick but people make mistakes, u got ur shit not damaged, just be happy and chill dude.
skavenger Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 you didnt get to enjoy openin your goods
mxman38 Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 another thing to consider is that they are backed up form MLK day since they are a federal building and shit... so be lucky u even got it today.
kl0wn Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 i dont mean to sound like a dick but people make mistakes, u got ur shit not damaged, just be happy and chill dude. He clearly said "I just thought it was pretty funny" Just look at their site for a e-mail, or a phone number if you want to complain about bad delivery. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
iTech Posted January 20, 2010 Author Report Posted January 20, 2010 i dont mean to sound like a dick but people make mistakes, u got ur shit not damaged, just be happy and chill dude. I'm not mad at all, I just feel people just be put in check for their mistakes. Say you didn't know how to shoot a basketball, if no one tells you your doing it wrong than when will you be aware of the problem I don't want the deliverer to get fired or anything, I just want he or she to have a "strike", How do I know he or she hasn't done this before? Edit: Thanks kl0wn My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
Red-navi-916 Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 i dont mean to sound like a dick but people make mistakes, u got ur shit not damaged, just be happy and chill dude. U SIR ARE A FAIL! in all capital letters!! BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
imfrom210texas Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 U SIR ARE A FAIL! in all capital letters!! Red-Navi's mom: Navi, be nice to the failure kid lol j/k If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
iTech Posted January 20, 2010 Author Report Posted January 20, 2010 Red-Navi's mom: Navi, be nice to the failure kid lol j/k his first name is red,...... navi is his middle name : My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
emmertb Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 Red-Navi's mom: Navi, be nice to the failure kid lol j/k That was hilarrrrious 1992 Cadillac SeVille STS Pioneer DEH-P7600MD Pioneer Premier Surround JL Audio 10W7 Ported Kenwood KAC-7203 Kicker ZX350x4 My YouTube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.