1985 Buick Regal Limited Build Log

Thats sick ant more pics?

What woudl you like more pics of? I have plenty more. Just don't post them all.

We were starting to get worried.. Glad the work continues

Lol, yes work continues.....just don't post a lot of pictures of the body work because it really all does start looking the same. Once it is all one color from the high build I will post some more as you will actually be able to see a difference then!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

All i have to say is when i have seen these types of cars at shows i thought it was a giant waste of money. Seeing this build has completely changed my opinion. This looks amazing and all the work that goes in it had seriously gained my respect. Keep up the amazing work and thank you for making this car.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

All i have to say is when i have seen these types of cars at shows i thought it was a giant waste of money. Seeing this build has completely changed my opinion. This looks amazing and all the work that goes in it had seriously gained my respect. Keep up the amazing work and thank you for making this car.

Thanks. I have to admit when you usually see lowriders a lot of times people just whip it together, don't take the time to do it right, and don't take the time to make it reliable. When done right, and the car is made to drive reliably, and not have stuff breaking constantly there can be a substantial money/time investement. Currently the build is going on about 1.5 years....and about 25K.

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Thanks. I have to admit when you usually see lowriders a lot of times people just whip it together, don't take the time to do it right, and don't take the time to make it reliable. When done right, and the car is made to drive reliably, and not have stuff breaking constantly there can be a substantial money/time investement. Currently the build is going on about 1.5 years....and about 25K.

So i was right about the word "giant" and "money"

"waste" was off though.

Looks amazing though.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

That's all looking really nice, lots of work to get it where its at. Are you going to just paint the frame black?

Yes the frame is going to painted the same color as the body with some patterns in grey, white, gunmetal, and black flake. All the chrome suspension should pop nicely off the contrasting black patterned out frame.

• 2 weeks later...

A little sneak preview of what's to come:

IMG00365-20101105-1733.jpg

Also should be getting my core support back from the chrome shop within the next week or two.

Hmm.. Clue has me clueless. Is the frame heading to paint??

Oh I wish...lol, actually the owner of the garage I have been working on the car in just had his first child a week ago, so I haven't been able to put in work. But soon enough.

The ring is part of my custom "one-off" laser etched rims I am having made.

Archived