Sonic Electronix

What are your goals? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Type X geared more toward sq?

Yeah, I think all of Alpines line is geared more towards SQ. But I have 2 12" Type Rs running off of a MRP-M1000 amp and I love it. I havent heard anything louder but then again I live in a little town and I'm like the only one that runs a system lol. I would consider doing more Type Rs instead of the Type Xs. But thats just my opinion

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Yeah, I think all of Alpines line is geared more towards SQ. But I have 2 12" Type Rs running off of a MRP-M1000 amp and I love it. I havent heard anything louder but then again I live in a little town and I'm like the only one that runs a system lol. I would consider doing more Type Rs instead of the Type Xs. But thats just my opinion

I was thinking of adding another type r but I really don't want the extra weight and space taken up, the type x will probably take up just as much though lol, plus i have to get a new amp either way, any suggestions for an amp up to 1500rms watts

/////ALPINE

66473.gif

to little port in your box,, is it prefab by any chance?

type X sounds real nice, buy for the price of it unlike the type R theres alot better you can get

I purchased it from Par Troy the only authorized Alpine store in like 200miles of my house lol, he said it was designed for the type r so probably is a premade

/////ALPINE

66473.gif

I absolutely love my R's :wub:

just waiting on tax return to do some electrical upgrading, then putting 2 BXi2610's to them :D New enclosure coming soon as well, ask marlow stanfield about an enclosure for your 12, may be happy with the right box, The X's seemed a little over priced for me. I bought my R's for $200 a pair.....

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

IMO, Type R's sound a lot better than Type X's. My buddy has one in his Tiburon, and it just doesn't sound all that great compared to my R's both in terms of reproduction and loudness. Type R's have a distinctive sound tho

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

I am beating on a type r right now actually. box dimensions are 18.5 H x 20 D x 16.5 W tuned to 35hz in my single cab...after sub displacement i have 2.2 ft3. alpine recommends 1.75 ft3 per sub but from my playing around with the sub i found that 2 to 2.5 ft3 allows this sub to get down.

http://www.youtube.com/user/langsdon2#p/u/0/TREGwU-UaOk

Bang em if you got em

Really? There are soooo many people who run Alpine MRP's w/ Type R's. You must not have searched very hard ;)

But, to give you some insight....

I know a guy doing 150's with a single RD Audio D9 and 2 Type-R's.

A good install can make any sub shine.

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)