one2sho Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 I'm looking for a design for my box.. I have a 05 civic 2dr. I took out the back seat so I have some room to build in.. I have 2 - 15" Audiobahns.. The measurements are 40"wide x 24"height x 20"depth.. any help on this would be appreciated.. I'm looking for something with a slant to it with ports on the bottom flat part..
jizazz12 Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 check with footlong sam, he has a special running five dollar box design's. 2007 Chevy Impala LS 1 Crescendo 3KWP 1Crescendo C1000/4 2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils 1Audio Control Matrix 1 Pioneer P880PRS 1 300 amp Iraggi alt All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage 1 optima yellow top under the hood 1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk 4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers 2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters
one2sho Posted January 21, 2010 Author Report Posted January 21, 2010 check with footlong sam, he has a special running five dollar box design's. ok.. i will do that.. thanks..
Sampsonite Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 Incomming PM --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.