lol man i wanna get my last name on my back and some stuff on my arms, but with work they would tripp and im not trying to wear a long sleeve shirt in the summer when its 100 degrees outside!

Looks cool tho, i bet that shit hurt....

lol man i wanna get my last name on my back and some stuff on my arms, but with work they would tripp and im not trying to wear a long sleeve shirt in the summer when its 100 degrees outside!

Looks cool tho, i bet that shit hurt....

i got one on my forearm so im kinda have to wear long sleeves but the work thats done in that pic it didnt hurt at all but when you see the other work where the red is and some of the dark blue and any were near his head it hurt pretty good but i enjoyed the pain a lil

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

yeah dem some BRIGHT as colors for sure!

:good: thats how i wanted it,thanks man for the post on it since everybody wanted to see the finished tattoo and your the only one who posted on it :aggressive:

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

:good: thats how i wanted it,thanks man for the post on it since everybody wanted to see the finished tattoo and your the only one who posted on it :aggressive:

No problem, is it gonna be that bright for good or does the color fade over the years? i mean like in 10-15yrs...

Archived