when its done its going to cost 250 just didnt have 250 at the time cause i had to take the girl out but it will be soon but i dont think to bad for 200 bucks so far with out doing and detail work just some color

100_1029.jpg

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

• 3 weeks later...

ya man it hurt a lil not as bad as it did when i went back i just got it finished thursday and im hopefully going to have the pic up tonight of it finished just need to find some one who can take the pic since i cant hold the cameria and see what im taking a pic of

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

thats some nice ink. the colors are the shit.

thanks man when i was talking to him about colors and shit i told him i want the brightest colors i can get and it still look good and thats what he did wait till i post the pic up of it its so bad ass looking

Archived