well i get a call at 11 last night the woman crying and screaming she rolled the car so i thought fuckn great its trashed! well i call a couple of friends and got the rollback and it was just laying on its side didnt break glass or anything, so we took the rollback pulled it over and waited a minute and the damn thing started still drives great just a little bit more dents i bought it salavge and how i bought is hoow it is being drove not really any damage drove home and starting the parts hunt passenger side quarter fender and mirror also maybe two doors i will get pics tomorrow.

EVERYONE WAS FINE MY KIDS THANK GOD WERE NOT IN THERE AND HOME WITH ME!

wow thats crazy..glad shes ok and your kids werent in there...what caused it to flip...or is the whole being a woman just good enough

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

well i get a call at 11 last night the woman crying and screaming she rolled the car so i thought fuckn great its trashed! well i call a couple of friends and got the rollback and it was just laying on its side didnt break glass or anything, so we took the rollback pulled it over and waited a minute and the damn thing started still drives great just a little bit more dents i bought it salavge and how i bought is hoow it is being drove not really any damage drove home and starting the parts hunt passenger side quarter fender and mirror also maybe two doors i will get pics tomorrow.

EVERYONE WAS FINE MY KIDS THANK GOD WERE NOT IN THERE AND HOME WITH ME!

I could only understand half of this one huge run on sentence lol. Glad everything and everyone is ok and the vehicle isn't that messed up.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

ID be mad but its waht evers your know as long as your family is safe you know...materials can be replaced,your wife and kids cant so its good your wifey is okay...

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Glad to hear all are OK.

TBs are tough! I saw one rear end a dually Ford once and the Ford truck went into the air. The TB crumpled like an aluminum can in the front but by 8" in front of the windshield- nothing. The lady was fine. Yeah, they are pretty safe vehicles, that's why the wife drives one.

Again, glad to hear all made it ok.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

wow thats crazy..glad shes ok and your kids werent in there...what caused it to flip...or is the whole being a woman just good enough

To me that is a valid reason why the car rolled lol

Every time i see a person that looks like they dont know how to drive i say "bet its a woman". 9 times out of 10 it is lol

I really am glad every one is ok though.

Thank your lucky stars.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

yes trailblzer, here in indiana the roads were solid ice had to get a friend from work. about five minutes from home going north ass end came around and she is not experianced with correcting it hence "needs to play in parking lots imo" over corrected spun around to the other side going south slid ten foot into side ditch passenger side, sunk into snow and just lighlty layed it over no broken glass or bags, she had turned around to see if i guy that slid off in front of here was ok and the proceeded to come home go fuckn figure she was being watched over that night. my father in law does auto interior so he gets alot of side curtin bags from auto body shops the ones that are built onto the seats and so we have alot of connections at auto body shops but hey its only a car lookn ta fix and keep right on truck hell i drove it all over yesterday and getting ready to leave now ha, never thought it but yea glad she ok she was worried that i was mad and exact word fuck it i buy another and it paid off ne ways paid cash last year 3500. i buy salvage cars and rebuild them so hella deal well thank you guys for the kind comments.

sorry bout the run on sentace just easier for me to type as i think then stop n start

again thanks guys for being kind.