hell yes.......she is an all around great person...Ive always looked up to her,ever since i was young...and they were breakin records with the first Bronco...Now shes a dear friend of my family..and its great...Shes the best..She was up here in cold ass southdakota when Memphis was born...

Your son's name is Memphis? Thats fucking awesome!

Anyways, I've seen that thing before, aren't the doors closed and held tight by hydraulics?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

im having trouble understanding the fact that an older woman is into car audio like us. it just blows my mind. O.o

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

she has been doing car audio a hell of a lot longer than any of us!!! have you ever seen her hummer when she had all kicker???? amazing!

:blink: ????????????

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

im having trouble understanding the fact that an older woman is into car audio like us. it just blows my mind. O.o

She told me that ..she was feeling like an Old mother....and didnt know how to bond with her son Patric....car audio was the way she found.........She used to be a school teacher..

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........