I personally am not really impressed....that just me the wiring was messy, the port area and port configuration was odd, and for having over 14kwrms the numbers weren't really that impressive.

edit: Sorry if I hurt any feelings but that justs my opinion.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I work at the shop that built it. Score and vids do it no justice... Its by far more ear loud than mic loud haha

thanx for backing me up u know who cares what the score was it was just the amount boom this thing has on music hiting them lows too just get no respect on here half the time

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

thanx for backing me up u know who cares what the score was it was just the amount boom this thing has on music hiting them lows too just get no respect on here half the time

You ask for comments I gave mine take criticism with a grain of salt.... Don't come on here b/c something has 4 18s and expect evyerone to bow down and be like "omg thats amazing!"

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

not asking people to bow down as u say it just stating that not every day u get to see 4 18's in a hummer regardless of the score

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

I personally am not really impressed....that just me the wiring was messy, the port area and port configuration was odd, and for having over 14kwrms the numbers weren't really that impressive.

edit: Sorry if I hurt any feelings but that justs my opinion.

Its cool

I can share some info though. Seats were down. when seats are up no wires are seen, subs the way they are compared to the port because of the wheel wells. in the very back of the wheel wells on both sides where higher then the front side making it impossible to have the port at the rear. so the port had to go up front. overall i agree... the videos cant show anything that hasnt been seen before.. but i can tell you that i have never heard anything like this thing for being under the window line.

Oh and the truck was built for a customer... not to be a comp truck but to be an extreme daily driver. its tuned at 32hz.

hope that clears thing up a bit.

EDIT: No deadening what so ever yet, Rough tuned from early that morning, and one subs wasnt broken in. infact that sub didnt even have its dustcap on it lol.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

This thing has made me want 2 more 18's... The feeling driving this around is amazing... its so earloud its crazy. I was on the highway passing this gas station on the complete opposite side of the highway... completely packed. looked over and every single person was looking as i drove by. THAT was cool. Videos do NOOO justice. Those who get demo's will understand lol.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

having four 18"s is cool, but having that much cone area i would expect alot more considering another member on here did 52.2 with 2 10"s just yesterday, and as for the "when the seats are up it cant be seen" well i dont care for that, you should build it to look great----even the parts that cant be seen

that being said, it looked like it was flexxing pretty good considering

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

four 3500?

i only saw 2 where are the other 2

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

having four 18"s is cool, but having that much cone area i would expect alot more considering another member on here did 52.2 with 2 10"s just yesterday, and as for the "when the seats are up it cant be seen" well i dont care for that, you should build it to look great----even the parts that cant be seen

that being said, it looked like it was flexxing pretty good considering

Bro could you give me the link I wanna check that out but couldn't find it

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Archived