We werent "Worried", but because of the build we were afraid we'd get stuck in a wall class. It alsmost happened too. I would love nothing more then to meet him, i've heard so much and seen some of his you tube vids.

na aslong as its not a wall ud be fine hope to see yall at the next show yall a bunch of cool guys

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

na aslong as its not a wall ud be fine hope to see yall at the next show yall a bunch of cool guys

Thanks we do have some rebuilding to do but we should be able to make it one of the next few shows

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

you tube: search Defiant Audio

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

I think i may have a problem"

Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"

hey elliott if i can be of any help dont hesitate to call.

Actually I was thinking about seeing if you wanted to have one of your shows up our way, and possibly get some others competitors involved that wouldnt normally be just because of the drive?

Think bout that one ( a co-hosted show?) Thats CRAZEY Right? I Dunno maybe soo crazey it just might work.....Duh Duh Duh ......

Get up w/ me sounds fun in my head anyway.

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

Actually I was thinking about seeing if you wanted to have one of your shows up our way, and possibly get some others competitors involved that wouldnt normally be just because of the drive?

Think bout that one ( a co-hosted show?) Thats CRAZEY Right? I Dunno maybe soo crazey it just might work.....Duh Duh Duh ......

Get up w/ me sounds fun in my head anyway.

i take it you like how i do my shows. how do you like the formats? low n loud? box battle?

we can definately work something out. give me a call and we can go over the details.

i take it you like how i do my shows. how do you like the formats? low n loud? box battle?

we can definately work something out. give me a call and we can go over the details.

]

It was fun for sure, I just remember feeling bad for the guys/girls who didnt win and was thinking about how we could get more people involved.

I was thinking we could ad crazey trophies or plaques even stuffed animals or something for other stuff too though, like a "loud and looks award" for someone whos system looks nice as well as bangs, like you guys had that chick their w/ the pink box I dunno if she won her class but, I think the install deserved an award of some kind, you could see the efforts that went in to it. An you and i both know that looks and loud generally dont go together.

Maybe a "people's choice", every one has a fav car or truck and peoples choice generally get the "fans" involved.

Even a "Bass trick award", everyone tries to do tricks all the time, some are great some suck but it sounds like an event in the making, maybe we could make it an event so everyone can play without worrying about the mic, I think with awards like that the show opens doors to any system and would bring in a lot more cars and more so the fans.

Maybe we could throw in the Bass trick contestant in between the regular classes to break it up a bit ya know, keep eveyone's attention all day by mixxing it up a little.

What do you think?

I liked the events you put together, I didnt understand the box battle but I dont listen very well, I know you went over it several time, my wife tell me I dont listen either, The only reason I even know that she says that is cause she tell me everyother day.

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

Smyrna Delaware

I had thought about doing a PEOPLES CHOICE. Just not sure how to implement it right, b/c it always seems to be at car shows the people's choice was always won by who had the most friends.

and as far as the bass trick, music, door open thing... i've talked about that before but i've been thinking of a way to be different and pull it off. This is in response to a handfull of people asking for a music class. (steve, chode, bj, and now you... as well as a few others have mentioned it. I said i wasn't going to do this... but I have to make you all happy. soo...I think i have it!!!!

Street Slam by Pulse Car Audio!!

30 second SPL average playing MUSIC!

SPL sensor is placed in the center of the windshield 1” from dash

Song will be picked at random at each show by the head judge, and will be a different song at EACH EVENT!

The best part about this is nobody will know the song, meaning they will not know if that song is at their peak frequency! Once all entries are received, the competitors will then be informed of the song to be used.

All doors must remain closed, windows may be rolled down.

The loudest person over the 30 second average will receive the CASH prize for this class!!

Entry fees…

Only 5.00 additional if you also compete in the SPL class

20.00 if competing in this class alone

the main reason I do the meter where i do it is to be different. same with low n loud and box battle...

I will give Street Slam its debut at our Feb 20th show. We will see how it goes. ALSO... the box battle and low n loud are also going to be with the same price structure...

SPL... 20.00 trophy class

Box Battle... 20.00 (only 5.00 if you also do SPL) cash class

Low N Loud... 20.00 (only 5.00 if you also do SPL) cash class

Street Slam... 20.00 (only 5.00 if you also do SPL) cash class

so you can do all four classes for only 35.00!!!!

I had thought about doing a PEOPLES CHOICE. Just not sure how to implement it right, b/c it always seems to be at car shows the people's choice was always won by who had the most friends.

and as far as the bass trick, music, door open thing... i've talked about that before but i've been thinking of a way to be different and pull it off. This is in response to a handfull of people asking for a music class. (steve, chode, bj, and now you... as well as a few others have mentioned it. I said i wasn't going to do this... but I have to make you all happy. soo...I think i have it!!!!

Street Slam by Pulse Car Audio!!

30 second SPL average playing MUSIC!

SPL sensor is placed in the center of the windshield 1” from dash

Song will be picked at random at each show by the head judge, and will be a different song at EACH EVENT!

The best part about this is nobody will know the song, meaning they will not know if that song is at their peak frequency! Once all entries are received, the competitors will then be informed of the song to be used.

All doors must remain closed, windows may be rolled down.

The loudest person over the 30 second average will receive the CASH prize for this class!!

Entry fees…

Only 5.00 additional if you also compete in the SPL class

20.00 if competing in this class alone

the main reason I do the meter where i do it is to be different. same with low n loud and box battle...

I will give Street Slam its debut at our Feb 20th show. We will see how it goes. ALSO... the box battle and low n loud are also going to be with the same price structure...

SPL... 20.00 trophy class

Box Battle... 20.00 (only 5.00 if you also do SPL) cash class

Low N Loud... 20.00 (only 5.00 if you also do SPL) cash class

Street Slam... 20.00 (only 5.00 if you also do SPL) cash class

so you can do all four classes for only 35.00!!!!

I dont know what it cost for you to hold an event but just so you know I would pay more, since there are trophies involved, like $8 per additional event. but thats just me.

Everyone' may get mad i dunno but If it would help the event I would.

Do you think it would be out of line if I "sponsored" for trophies for those 3 events and still competed?

Maybe something small -email me if you know what something like that may cost @ [email protected]

What do you think about the "Bass Trick" event?

The people's choice is a hard one to regulate, maybe take the top 3 vehicle and do a distance thing, like park them 100ft away and vote on the loudest (with music) to the ear, let the people decide, 1 30sec. shot, thats it, no going again, windows down, doors shut........

I dunno man just throwin some ideas around ya know. Ask some of your guys/girls what they think. I'll ask around here too.

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

Smyrna Delaware

i was thinking last night about peoples choice some more... i think i may tie it into the Street Slam... mainly b/c thats when they will truly be able to hear the mids/highs and bass quite a bit more.(since they can roll the window down). This is how it would work. to be eligible for people choice they would have to do ALL four formats, SPL, Street Slam, Box Battle, and Low N Loud. then when Street Slam is taking place, the people will vote on the loudest they think by ear on the outside of the car. mids/highs would also play into this... we would take a vote at the end of the street slam competition. here's the thing... this class you can have the windows down if you want... that will lower your score since the meter is on the dash, but if you keep the windows up you may get a higher score, but not earn you much for peoples choice since they cannot hear it. kinda a catch 22. :)

so if you are truly LOUD ON DA STREET then you will be the king/queen of Street Slam!!!

i was thinking last night about peoples choice some more... i think i may tie it into the Street Slam... mainly b/c thats when they will truly be able to hear the mids/highs and bass quite a bit more.(since they can roll the window down). This is how it would work. to be eligible for people choice they would have to do ALL four formats, SPL, Street Slam, Box Battle, and Low N Loud. then when Street Slam is taking place, the people will vote on the loudest they think by ear on the outside of the car. mids/highs would also play into this... we would take a vote at the end of the street slam competition. here's the thing... this class you can have the windows down if you want... that will lower your score since the meter is on the dash, but if you keep the windows up you may get a higher score, but not earn you much for peoples choice since they cannot hear it. kinda a catch 22. :)

so if you are truly LOUD ON DA STREET then you will be the king/queen of Street Slam!!!

I Like it!

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

Smyrna Delaware

Archived