Second Skin Audio

audioque hd 15

troy

what exactly would be the benefit of getting the alluminum coils??? also what kinda power would be best for them???(i know what they are rated to and no its not my firtst HIGH power system) also what type of box do they like?

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

what exactly would be the benefit of getting the alluminum coils??? also what kinda power would be best for them???(i know what they are rated to and no its not my firtst HIGH power system) also what type of box do they like?

I've built a ton of boxes for AQ/DD subs, copper and alum coils.

alum coils will handle more power, coppers are more efficient and will get louder off less power, until you reach a certain point. 2kw amp I'd get the coppers 3kw+ I'd get alum coils. I run an AQ3500 on each sub for daily and have alum coils. Sound good on real music, hit low, and put up decent numbers.

AQ's like the same boxes that DD's do, so on the big side. You can see box specs on the DD site for the 9500 series and use that as a guideline since you didn't mention a sub size.

it would be 2 15s. so 2 15s with copper coils would handle 3500rms daily? would they "like" it?

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

From what ive seen, and ive been in mlstrass's car before, and a few other AQ setups that are loud as fawk, they will take 1750 a piece no problem, and ive seen mike beat on his shit for long times at shows, never seen him have an issue either.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived