My new 06 Hummer H3 400 watt starting point

Well for those that remember me, mom was giving me the choice of a newer Mercedes or an Older Escalade as another car since I sold mine, well the caddy was just too old for me and I drove the Mercedes for awhile but never liked it. I Finally sold my car and started looking around and bought this pretty nice H3. I enjoy it alot, feels and drives great. Never liked them until I test drove one. I love the factory options it came with too. (Tv's, brush guard, locking gas cap door, tinted windows, Monsoon sound system)

Well I had a spair amp and box in the basement so I got the dust off of them and got 2 W0's from Custom Enclosures Friday night and went to bass wars the next day to see what its SPL rating was.

So I got 2 12 JLW0V2 subs and a 400 watt 4 channel amp (both bridged running a 2 ohm load I believe) and got a 141 Outlaw... I think this is pretty acceptable for stock HU and what is in it...

Outlaw:

At Home:

and just for entertainment purposes, Heres a Lincoln Navigator with Sundown audio subwoofers flexin a bit. I caught the last minute or so of him playin.

Here's my buddy's S10 from another forum... Not much but for the CRAP he had, it was LOUD

Youtube is taking awhile to process these video's so hang in there.

Edited by murderedc230

Nice man..and I really like that S10

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Nice man. Nice to see another H3. Ill be runen 2 dc lvl5 12s and 2 sundown 3000Ds strapped. What are you future plans with your H3

Not too sure yet man, I really like 12's so not sure if I really want to go up into the 15-18 range just yet especially with the room the H3 gives. I would like to keep my back seats.

I beleive I can squeeze 4 12's back there with no issue so I think this is what im leaning towards. I like Rockford Fosgate amps and always have, dad has had them since he was back in college and has impressed me over the years growing up with them and listening to other compeition. Rockford Fosgate has me tied around their finger. JL audio subs are the best i've owned yet, but the only other subs ive had were MTX and Rockford Fosgate so I can't have much say there. I wouldn't mind looking into Ascendant audio now that im noticing them more.

I love the big ass TV they have for the TL lol thats awesome

Yeah I was helping them setup Friday and I almost dropped it when I stepped on a hanging cord they forgot to pick up :01nocomment8so:

Well for those that remember me, mom was giving me the choice of a newer Mercedes or an Older Escalade as another car since I sold mine, well the caddy was just too old for me and I drove the Mercedes for awhile but never liked it. I Finally sold my car and started looking around and bought this pretty nice H3. I enjoy it alot, feels and drives great. Never liked them until I test drove one. I love the factory options it came with too. (Tv's, brush guard, locking gas cap door, tinted windows, Monsoon sound system)

Well I had a spair amp and box in the basement so I got the dust off of them and got 2 W0's from Custom Enclosures Friday night and went to bass wars the next day to see what its SPL rating was.

So I got 2 12 JLW0V2 subs and a 400 watt 4 channel amp (both bridged running a 2 ohm load I believe) and got a 141 Outlaw... I think this is pretty acceptable for stock HU and what is in it...

Outlaw:

At Home:

and just for entertainment purposes, Heres a Lincoln Navigator with Sundown audio subwoofers flexin a bit. I caught the last minute or so of him playin.

Here's my buddy's S10 from another forum... Not much but for the CRAP he had, it was LOUD

Youtube is taking awhile to process these video's so hang in there.

Fixed

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....