Denali XL 2 Audioque 3500D's 4 HDC3 18's

Poor Denali. It must suffer from those 18" beasts!!! They seem to hit soooo hard !!!!!!!!

Put some speakers and an amp in, please. Do yourself a favor !!!

lol i want to put some mids in, but i dont want to have to mess with that ghey bose crap

MY 2001 Yukon Denali XL (NOT MY MOMS LOL)

4 AQ HDC3 18's

2 Audioque 3500D's

2 HX400FR Batteries

1 Kinetik 1800

wire around it. thats what i did, i dint have bose but i still ran all new wires from my highs amp into each door and up to the a pillar

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

wire around it. thats what i did, i dint have bose but i still ran all new wires from my highs amp into each door and up to the a pillar

do you mean just leave the stock bose wires, adn just run all new wires? plus the mids in the doors are some retarded size that i cant find a good brand to replace them with.

MY 2001 Yukon Denali XL (NOT MY MOMS LOL)

4 AQ HDC3 18's

2 Audioque 3500D's

2 HX400FR Batteries

1 Kinetik 1800

that box needs some trim panels or some carpet or something. not bad i guess.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

do you mean just leave the stock bose wires, adn just run all new wires? plus the mids in the doors are some retarded size that i cant find a good brand to replace them with.

yup, like i said i just ran all new speaker wire to each door and up to the apillars. but i have done that with every vehilce that i install a 4ch amp in. its just easier to me.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

hey you got any more vids of this beast man im liking this

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived