Should you be able to comment on a vehicle and give your "expert" advice if you are not doing the numbers that the vehicle is doing or even have as good equipment as that vehicle does? Even though numbers mean nothing to some folks. Just curious because there are a lot of people who I see on this forum giving their "expert" opinion or advice when in fact they haven't heard or seen a vehicle as loud as the one that they are bashing. Some giving their wonderful opinion when they don't even own audio equipment. Amazes me when so many people can bash other installs when they themselves are running 2 fubar 12's and a Jensen 50,000k amp.

Discuss

P.s If this post has offended you because you are in fact one of the ones who is doing the bashing, only to because you are following the bandwagon and have no audio knowledge or $2 equipment then do me a favor:

a) grab the closest gun you can find

B) look in the mirror

c) aim gun at person in mirror

d) pull trigger

/thatisall

/close rant

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

For the record Fubar's arent a half bad budget sub, Jenshit on the other hand....................

Sometimes I will comment on common sense stuff, that is overlooked, or if something is installed unsafe I will comment, as it could potentially be dangerous.

I am sure there are somepeople with 10K systems out there that dont know shit about stereos other than the volume knob and how much there stuff costs(installed by a shop). And then there are people that may only have 500watt systems that know a shit ton more than the person they are trying to help.

So to answer you question, I would say yes, just because you cant afford a 10K system for yourself, doesnt deter the fact that you may not know alot about the audio game.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I have yet to see an incident on this site where an individual straight bashes anothers install without giving some sort of constructive criticism. If there is something missing or something that was done incorrectly on a build that was posted here, you can be sure that there will be someone who will try and point that person in the right direction. I wish I could say the same for other sites but this is the life of the internet my friend. As long as someone is able to hide behind a keyboard, they let their mouth run. If it has happened to you, I would take there words with a grain of salt and move on and continue your build.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY