ok where to begin...

first of all 4AGE any of them is the 1.6 and has NO TORQUE!!!! and this is like toyotas version of the b16 no torque(b16 has some...) and high redline

works great in AE86's due to their light weight.

is your engine the v6 or 4 cyl.?

if V6 everyone is right more bang for the buck doing all motor, maybe P&P on heads/intake and take a few thousandths off them for some more compression.

As for 4cyl. it is easier than anything and make over 200 to the wheels

if 4cyl. you have the 5SFE (2.2l)which has the same exhaust bolt pattern as the 3SGTE (2.0l turbo) which the extra .2l helps it be a little toque-ier (good for heavy car) and the factory CT26 turbo will sustain up to about 250hp max so should run great and best thing is toyota already engineered all the parts for you and you can find them all on the cheap from 3SGTE people upgrading

hope this helps

1996 GMC YUKON 2dr

Eclipse cd5000

six- Soundstream T5 12's in 13^ft tuned to 30.4hz,43.04hz, and 53.53hz soundoff

149.8 on TL in kick,150.0 SEALED in kick 147.8 SB4

3 RF T5002's--------------going to 3 Soundstream DTR1.3400D's

two- Stinger sp1000's----going to two- BATCAP 4000's

2 140 amp alternators---going to 300amp Ohio Generator

2 runs 1/0ga, big 3-------going to 4 runs 1/0g + and 3 runs 1/0g -

MB Quart QSD 6.5's in doors---soon to come

my build log HERE!!!! check it out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wtf kind of shit is that that u just wrote? fucking 7k for a 300 hp car dude i could take my neon and with way less than that 4-5 depending on deals and turn it into a 600 hp street legal car? and the other 2k will prolly go for all the tickets you'll get

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

shit im kinda high i didnt see that you only said 4k even still i can make a 600 hp streat legal neon for that much

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived