well after going to school for four years ive decided that i just might go into the air force. i think that they can offer more for me than what im getting right now working 2 part time jobs and going to school full time. if anything help my life be a little more easier with school money and make the weight off my shoulders. im not one to worry about getting shipped off anywhere as thats no issue to me and i will gladly serve my great country. just told my future wife and she is all for it as well. im going to be talking to some people soon about what to do and when should i sign up. One of my family members knows allot as hes in the army so im going to have him with me so i know just what im signing and agreeing to in paper terms. cant wait to see what all happens and hope that this will help me be a better person and jump start my life.

what do you guys think? anyone in the army, airforce, ect that can give me any advice?????

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Well you can join us in the Air Force . Just make sure you keep in touch with your recruiter and score high on your ASVAB but its an easy test just sucks in timed lol . Have you thought of what you want to do? Thought of when you want to Enlist and all that stuff?

ive thought about this coming up fall, and i was going to school for physical therapy. If i cant do that, anything thats medical would be cool to. also do you get a inlisting bonus and stuff? is the pay good?

1 3500d AQ amp

find out as much info as you can and give it a lil bit of thought

i know the general info on it. one reason why i will have someone will me so i know what im doing.

1 3500d AQ amp

i know the general info on it. one reason why i will have someone will me so i know what im doing.

I signed up for the Navy when i was 18, supposed to ship out 7 months later...I punked out for a chick, then found a boring life of hardwork for low pay......WITHOUT THE CHICK!. Biggest regret of my life!! I coulda been out 4 years ago, and had a good start on my future.. Just something to think about

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

My brother is stationed in Columbus, MS as an airtraffic controller. He likes it because it's steady pay and thats a big thing for him now that he has a little girl being born next month! If you do inlist in the airforce, you will go through BMT at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Damn bro from someone who's been through Marine Corps Infantry for the last the last 4 years. Idk want to tell you but stay out the military and go to school especially if you r planning to have kids. I've seen sooo many divorices through marriages and break ups through long relationships out there it almost seems as nothing is possible out in the sandbox. No offesense to people that HAVE made it. But it is a test. But man once you join the military they have complete control of you. Sorry if I sound negative get anybody that has been throug Marine Infantry knows what im talking about. Put every man is entitled to his own opinion and I really dont regret any thing I've done but I think I could have been happier without our the military, but honestly I dont think it would have made me mature as fast as I did. But man if its what you want to do, go for it. Sorry but im drunk right now. But good luck in what ever u do!

Airforce is a good deal man.. while your young. A friend of mine did it and luckily got out like 2 weeks before we went into Iraq again and is still living off the GI Bill stuff for school and whatnot.

Basically you can be a permanent student for 10 years after if you want to.

images-1.jpg