Noobtastic14 Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
BASS14 Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 holy boxes batman! do work drew. Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Noobtastic14 Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 Ask and thow shall receive!!! I've been using sketchup for a few years- some shown were built some shown were not. Some fail epically and some have proven to do very well. Either way the thread asked for pix so i dumped them -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
BASS14 Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 Ask and thow shall receive!!! I've been using sketchup for a few years- some shown were built some shown were not. Some fail epically and some have proven to do very well. Either way the thread asked for pix so i dumped them -Drew i couldnt tell, i thought maybe you just whipped them up quick for this thread they look good tho forsure! Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
berniebp87 Posted January 27, 2010 Author Report Posted January 27, 2010 WOW! Some pretty amazing box designs here, anybody got some horn/tapped horn designs? Proud member of SMD My build log 2 DDZ9518 2 DynaBel BF 8501 2 GZ Neo 8"s 154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s 145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s My youtube vids
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.