79 cutty Posted January 28, 2010 Author Report Posted January 28, 2010 Do you have any pics of the dash? Looks interesting! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
kenneth hartel Posted January 28, 2010 Report Posted January 28, 2010 Is that a hint of the old graVe digger power wheels body? I can be wrong. Some others I have come across:Hands down the sweetest one PEACE / LOVE & CHICKEN GREASE TO ALL!!! 142.7....AGAIN!!! man im upset, i thought i was deeper..LOL
79 cutty Posted January 28, 2010 Author Report Posted January 28, 2010 Is that a hint of the old graVe digger power wheels body? I can be wrong. From what I was told that whole body was fabbed out of body panels from a full size truck...all one off. Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.