Jump to content

I going to tint my window... PHoto


Gotloud555

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here are my window tint i did by myself. This how i did mine..I have save $250 from tint shop.. Ouch!!!

Cleaning the window from debris

Picture021.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Posted

good start, i usually cut my tint ON the window....ill come back and check it out when its done :good:

Posted

Some of my favorite tool i use to tint the window

Picture026-1.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Posted

I cut the window with a sharp knife and ruler.. I forget to take a photo while i remover the linear from the tint. I spray some mix baby shampoo and water on the tint, and i though it might move the door panel to squeezee all the water...

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Posted

I squeezee all the water off the tint.. Removing the door panel help alots to avoid finger..

tint27.jpg

Posted
honestly it would prolly be easier if u had a razor blade and cut it arond the window so u get every inch cover bro

I have try the before but i didn't came out too well. This is my best and prefer method.. Everyones do it differently..

Posted

if works it WORKS lol yeah def take those door panels off. it took me a few times to figure that out, that way you can drop the tint an inch or two past the door panel.

have fun cuttin the edge at the top perefectly lol that bitch gets the every time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...