AARGH how stupid can people be?

This is a slight rant. And its probably been mentioned before.

There is still one more year to go, and then im old enough to drive. (im 17) And being able to drive includes getting an awesome system. And i seriously cant wait to get an awesome system!!!

But some of my friends are older than me and they are starting to build there systems already.. And im really getting annoyed by them, they seriously dont know ANYTHING about audio and building systems. They think pioneer and alpine is THE shit.. And im just trying as hard as i can to convince them that there is way better alternatives, and that they know nothing at alle.. One of my friends have even told me that he knows a friend that has been building systems since he was 12 and is know 24 year old, has 2 12s and is hitting around 170 dB...... I dont think my friends will ever learn anything at all. I have pretty much given up with trying to teach them..

I guess I will have to set them straight when i get my system, maybe then they will listen to me?

seeing is believing. show them what u mean by building your system. then they will listen. until then. let them run their clipped music ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

So fucking what? Just ignore what they think is best, there isn't gonna be a way to change someone.

Let me them believe what they want and let them get proven wrong when you beat them on the TL.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

why not teach them? show them this website and let them learn for themselves. Its how I learned so I am sure it will work for others. No sense in bashing someone who is ill advised.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

I have a similar issue to what your having..I know a lot about computers and people with argue with me about whats better and what not. I've gotten so fed up I just let them do whatever they want. For you I would just wait until you get yo ride and system! Then u go make there heads pop off!

-Justin

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

I see alot of my friends going cheap too. Thats why I am so determined to finish my build so that I can show them up. Do it right and show them what a real installation is. I have to hear these cars rattling around town because they dont know shit about deadener so dont feel bad when they dont know shit.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

I see alot of my friends going cheap too. Thats why I am so determined to finish my build so that I can show them up. Do it right and show them what a real installation is. I have to hear these cars rattling around town because they dont know shit about deadener so dont feel bad when they dont know shit.

Yeah, its annoying with all those rattles. And another thing i cant take, is that they clearly have no deffinition of what "good" sound is.

I have heard some of there systems, and i all i hear is distortion, bottoming out and all the light is dimming. And while my ears are being tortured by all the distortion, they are all: "oh shit, this sounds so fucking good. I have never heard anything this good in my life" daamn the stupidity..