Dvbin916 Project For A Friend

So a friend of mine came to me about 3 weeks ago and told me that he had to redo his system in his F150 fully customized prerunner, due to the fact of having to redo his roll cage in the cab. Here are the pics of the truck

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I went out to check out the situation He has bucket seats in the back and wants me to do a center console for 2 of these.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The requirements as per friend:

-The woffers can not lay flat due to the amount of dirt and objects that fly around when hitting the big jumps.

-Box must be sealed (No port) due to the fact that he listens to Rock and Metal!

-The box must not patrude beyond the edge of the seats!

So this is what I came up with!

2 woffers 2 seprate boxes. 1 woffer firen at the floor and 1 woffer on the incline with a gril.

Posted Image

So here are some progress shots. And I have found with all the angles in this box I have had to recalculate the dimensions a couple of times. Hows it go measure 3 times cut once!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Keep in mind this is just getting started. I'll be workin on it tomarow and Saturday I will keep the pics going all the way to the end

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

looks good bo! make sure youglass the seams on the inside of that box if hes jumpi that shit!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I competed at Cal-expo and I drove through the Sac-Town car audio show. I'm waiting till I get my T4001BD untill I compete again and to finish up the back I'm still showin wood in the back. I hate going to shows with my setup unfinished. but now that I have my garage/shop all set up you guys will see more progress! I'm done bullshittin around!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

nothing like a garage or shop to work in man.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived