Jump to content

Fender Bender International


Recommended Posts

Posted

I need to contact FBI about my order. No one is answering their phone, and my email to them was returned as "rejected by the recipient domain". I placed a $700 3 days ago and have not been charged. When i try to contact them i get nothing. Does anyone know how to get in contact with them?

Posted

I heard that too, but i went ahead and placed my order bc the site was up. I got a confirmation email, but nothing since. No charge on my card, no payment received email, no tracking info, nothing.

Posted

My buddy Kyle ordered some parts from them about a month ago & was informed a week later that they were closed up & the bank couldnt help him bc he used debit. It blows bc I need a rearview mirror mount for one of their rearview mirrors. I too am screwed.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6316 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...