For those of you who follow College Football...a red field?

I like the red...but I also like Boise's. I believe that you should be able to use whatever whole color your school's colors are for your field.If there is any exception (Boise) with color on the field then everyone should be able to. With that said where would it stop though? Ohio State's colors are scarlet and gray, I wouldn't want to see a striped field

New: 1998 Chevy Blazer 4.3L 2dr

Alt: Unsure yet

Headunit: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X494

Subs: 2) 15" Hifonics Olympus V.2's

Amps: 2) Hifonics Goliath GX3000's European Version

Maxx-link

I like the red...but I also like Boise's. I believe that you should be able to use whatever whole color your school's colors are for your field.If there is any exception (Boise) with color on the field then everyone should be able to. With that said where would it stop though? Ohio State's colors are scarlet and gray, I wouldn't want to see a striped field

I think the article hit on that well. Where would it stop before some team decided to do a black field.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived