Sonic Electronix

lets just say i got a set of polk db 6500 comps n some 4x6 db coax for $90 witch would cost about $300 retail if not more so ya he'll hook ya up

but some stuff he high as hell on for selling

maby sometime we can meet at his shop if i aint got school

im goin back to school to be a hvac technician and for weatherization so i can hopefully make some good money for my family

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i can tell u this u will learn alot of stuff from this site

some of this stuff the ppl on here do is amazing n i never thought was possable, like steve puttin 8 18's ina caddy, or that one dude that put 12 18's in a explorer and he lives in nc too somewere

heres a vid of it, i wanna go hear it

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

i want that sometime ^

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

i go to collage 1-6 mon n wed n 3-6 tues n thursday but im off friday n saterday so maby that will work if it cool with u?

edit: im gone to bed, i'll talk to ya tommrow sometime, i was up till 2am last night makeing dad some dvds n im tired

Edited by tacomabanga1986

Do i know you? lol

I was checking earlier and the rear roof speaker on the passenger side isn't working. Not sure if its blown

but it wasn't doing anything. When it stops snowing and i get some daylight i'll look into this and see what i get.

Thanks for the reply and i'll update probably tomorrow sometime!

lol. mine in my suburban dont work. normally when you put a aftermarket radio in one, either the backb doors or rear roof dont work, dont know why, but I usally jump them. me personally, Id leave the rear roof ones out. they are 4x10's or some wierd shit like that.

there seems to be a bunch of people on here from n.c. Iam 15 min outside of rockingham

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

lol. mine in my suburban dont work. normally when you put a aftermarket radio in one, either the backb doors or rear roof dont work, dont know why, but I usally jump them. me personally, Id leave the rear roof ones out. they are 4x10's or some wierd shit like that.

there seems to be a bunch of people on here from n.c. Iam 15 min outside of rockingham

The rear one in question isn't doing anything not even a buzz. So not sure whats up with it. Figure i might just take them both out.

Would like to find a way to mount some 6x9's back there some how.

r00kHo1.jpg