How can I make my front seat recline farther back?

It's a 94 Grand Marquis, seats are comfy, but it KILLS me that they don't recline all the way back, like some cars. Is there any way to modify the lever to accomplish this?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

put new seats in

buy them for me and I will. Until that happens... Anyone know how to do this WITH MY CURRENT SEATS?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

break it?

If I did, I don't think the seat would stay in place for me to drive safely

do you sleep in your car? not saying homeless but like on lunch breaks and what not...

I broke my seat in my 88 Buick trying to "get down", it wasn't cool, had to use a piece of wood on the right side in the back to hold it in place and it would always shift and I'd have to adjust it. One time I was on a slight hill at a stop light and hit the gas and the wood moved and i fell back, that shit sucked hahaha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

lose some weight? :P

ill have to agree with eric get some comfy ass after market seats

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

do you sleep in your car? not saying homeless but like on lunch breaks and what not...

I broke my seat in my 88 Buick trying to "get down", it wasn't cool, had to use a piece of wood on the right side in the back to hold it in place and it would always shift and I'd have to adjust it. One time I was on a slight hill at a stop light and hit the gas and the wood moved and i fell back, that shit sucked hahaha

I lold when I saw this...Yeah, I work at a car wash, and it's not the busy season, so only a couple peeps get put on the clock at 8am til it picks up, which can be as late as 11am,12pm. We need our hours, so it's become a game of seeing who gets there earlier. I now have to get there at 5:30am to be the 1st one on...So with the few hours b4 open, it's naptime. did you break the recline lever itself or the electronic controls (mine has 3 controls as well as the lever) ?

well mine wasn't actually a recliner seat, it was an electronic tilt, so I tilted it back and my fat ass trying to fux on it wasn't smart, snapped the metal on the right side and eventually after having it like that it got worse and worse, hell I tore up the actual seat and would have to use a seat cushion just to sit there, it was hell but I had no other choice...first car FTW

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

well mine wasn't actually a recliner seat, it was an electronic tilt, so I tilted it back and my fat ass trying to fux on it wasn't smart, snapped the metal on the right side and eventually after having it like that it got worse and worse, hell I tore up the actual seat and would have to use a seat cushion just to sit there, it was hell but I had no other choice...first car FTW

new EDITED quote.. THANK YOU mann