Sundown Audio

has anyone seen aq new beast amp

scfaust

Maybe it has magic dust in it that makes it super special???

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

whats up with zenons site zenonaudio.com ? i cant click anything lol and it needs a password to log in...

edit: and Boon how the hell do you know all about Zenon's different amps and shit w/o looking at them on the site (which you cant anyways)

whats up with zenons site zenonaudio.com ? i cant click anything lol and it needs a password to log in...

edit: and Boon how the hell do you know all about Zenon's different amps and shit w/o looking at them on the site (which you cant anyways)

Taste. You get the tongue right in there and you know it's a Zenon. ;)

I've had more than a few on my test bench actually.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

First of all its DD came out with the DDLV and HV before the design got bought by American Bass,Cactus, ETC hence the main reason why DD dropped the amp and beefed it up and decided to market it for Audioque to sell it at a lower price point than the other companies do. And NO it is not a Zenon board.

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

Were talking american bass here, no designs were bought... do you know bob?

it is just Karma that is all... all these manufacturers that went overseas to save a dime, got rid of "real" r&d, designers, and engineers... now have to pay the consequences of having their crap which that was designed by some Asian company whored out...

I love it

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

best part about it is how they claim it is their design

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Were talking american bass here, no designs were bought... do you know bob?

it is just Karma that is all... all these manufacturers that went overseas to save a dime, got rid of "real" r&d, designers, and engineers... now have to pay the consequences of having their crap which that was designed by some Asian company whored out...

I love it

american companies are greedy a-holes and would rather fatten their pocket then give a reasonable price... thats the problem

smart companies outsource to stay competitive... so lets think, how many fully american made amps are there... practically none

i feel no remorse for idiotic politics in america leading to outsourcing, its our fault

best part about it is how they claim it is their design

im pretty sure he said its similar to other standard designs of that size but has different parts, how does the turn into Audioque creating the design itself

reading > you

its got to bdd more than 2k or i want to kno what they cheaped out on

what certifies you to make that judgment, can u even name any parts used just by the picture that werent mentioned yet, im guessing no

and since ur new, reread what u write before you post it, bdd isnt a word, lol

we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk << :rofl:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

american companies are greedy a-holes and would rather fatten their pocket then give a reasonable price... thats the problem

smart companies outsource to stay competitive... so lets think, how many fully american made amps are there... practically none

i feel no remorse for idiotic politics in america leading to outsourcing, its our fault

im pretty sure he said its similar to other standard designs of that size but has different parts, how does the turn into Audioque creating the design itself

reading > you

what certifies you to make that judgment, can u even name any parts used just by the picture that werent mentioned yet, im guessing no

and since ur new, reread what u write before you post it, bdd isnt a word, lol

we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk << :rofl:

so what you think this amp is going to be all quality parts...they're just selling this for a good price? i cant believe it for a price like that and if it truely is 10000w

Archived