Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

this job is picking up progress.

your work is looking excellent so far, and that second skin black looks amazing too!

im still subscribed ;)

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

this job is picking up progress.

your work is looking excellent so far, and that second skin black looks amazing too!

im still subscribed ;)

It is sexy for sure. I almost hate to cover it up :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

u and i both sir

hey bill i will wear a pink little ballerina dress in high heels if u let jack and me come over :rofl: j.k

but come to lowes tonight i know Mel is going to make you eat out so you two should stop by again

build is looking good so far +

Trying to decide on a restaurant now ;)

Nice to see the X gettin some lovin!

Any word on the 4125s yet? While I'm postin in your thread....

Hope to have some info soon.

Hong Kong just had a big trade show this week. So contact is limited because they are really busy with that.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

so thats what my suburban will look like... :spiteful: .

are u going to keep those plastic side panels in the rear?

it looks like u could fit sum batteries in that spare tire well... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Yes the real panels will come out. The new box will be fiberglassed into the rear so I can fit as much as I can back there.

At one time I had 3 G31's in that tire well :D

Made everything all nice and pretty...... Just to cover it up.

002-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

006-3.jpg

009-4.jpg

011-3.jpg

Added a layer of Luxury Liner. This stuff is killer :D

013-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

Started the 2nd layer of wiring today.

015-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

017-2.jpg

Archived