Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

Damn, that is a tight alarm. Bet those bastards wont try that again! Never thought of doing that, seems effective! hahaha

I cant really say that I know how you feel cause nothing like that has happended to me, but I fear it everyday. One time i got a call at 3 in the morning from a neighboor saying that my trunk was wide open... Sickest feeling in the world, I got out there and everything was still there... dont know how it got open, dont care as long as everything still worked, and it did. I only have 1 Kicker Comp VR with a cheap, but effective soundstorm amp, and if I lost that then I would be lost... Best of luck to you man.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Aiight,

Took the truck to Hayward for a comp, Quick show when you blow up yer shit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

What shitty subs. How long did they last?

They are not shitty subs, just a bad batch on these 2, the other 2 are fine, and I personally threw 8K to each one for burps, the new ones (blown), Bill said "felt" a LOT looser, so I have a feeling that there was a problem with spiders.

160 + dB and Gaining!!S_10_clean.gifSMD1.jpg

In Audiobahns defense, two of them were completely different from the other two. Either they retooled or it was a bad batch.

I think with two more like the first two the truck will have no problem doing 50's on music.

If Rick can burp them at 8K over and over then I think they can take half the power for 30 sec. of music.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I do have this in the works.....

Posted Image

More to post on that tomorrow :lol:

Archived