superdave07 Posted January 29, 2010 Report Posted January 29, 2010 Ive got a couple of Crystal component sets. I like the way they sound and look. was wondering if anyone knows much about them? i've google'd them and found very little info. I just wanted to know if anyone else has used their products and if they like them or not? Any input would be great, thanks guys Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
lance_98main Posted January 30, 2010 Report Posted January 30, 2010 Ive got a couple of Crystal component sets. I like the way they sound and look. was wondering if anyone knows much about them? i've google'd them and found very little info. I just wanted to know if anyone else has used their products and if they like them or not? Any input would be great, thanks guys i'm running 2 pairs of 6.5 coaxials.1 set in the back and 1 set in the doors. and i absolutely love them, have had them for almost 2 years now, and have had no problems at all, and i have had an amp on them since the day i bought them. Where did you get the component sets, i would love to have a component set made by them. I was in the army stationed in Anchorage alaska, and i bought them at a shop there. Now i wish i would of purchased component sets, cuz i can't find them anywhere. I have never heard anything bad about them, i'm not sure what model mine are right off hand, but they have the yellow kevlar cone. IMO they are good speakers!!! 2000 2dr blazer 15" diamond audio d3 4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back) debating on a wall or no wall. Shay-kee
mlstrass Posted February 1, 2010 Report Posted February 1, 2010 I ran the comps in the GF's car a few years ago. Sounded pretty good, but not much midbass at all. They were very popular 3-4 years ago...
tehbert0 Posted February 6, 2010 Report Posted February 6, 2010 got any pics? http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.