Indianabobo Posted January 30, 2010 Report Posted January 30, 2010 So im almost positive im the first and only person to have videos of the new Cadence ZRS-1000-12 subwoofer on youtube its a 12" i have a few video some show flex better than others tell me what you guys think, its only getting 500rms and its 1000-1500RMS 2000watt burp, soo it still has more to give the box is also way to small its 1.75CF at 38hz i want to make a ported box thats 2.5CF^ at 32hz, if anyone can help me with dimensions since my computer will not let me download the program on this site. links never work for me on here? 1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW 12" TC sounds 3hp BB2400.1 Kenwood Exceleon HU Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!
esteagall Posted January 30, 2010 Report Posted January 30, 2010 none of the videos work -Car: 2006 Ford expedition King Ranch -Subs: 2 FI BTLs 18 fully loaded -amps: 2 sundown SAZ 3000D -Alternator: DC Power 260 amps -Batterys: 2 optima yellowtops -A whole shit load of 0 guage knu hyper flex and raptor cable -Rockford Fosegate 3sixty
Indianabobo Posted January 30, 2010 Author Report Posted January 30, 2010 its all fixed now. figured out i had the wrong link on there haha! 1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW 12" TC sounds 3hp BB2400.1 Kenwood Exceleon HU Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!
esteagall Posted January 30, 2010 Report Posted January 30, 2010 pretty good for a 12 man -Car: 2006 Ford expedition King Ranch -Subs: 2 FI BTLs 18 fully loaded -amps: 2 sundown SAZ 3000D -Alternator: DC Power 260 amps -Batterys: 2 optima yellowtops -A whole shit load of 0 guage knu hyper flex and raptor cable -Rockford Fosegate 3sixty
Indianabobo Posted January 30, 2010 Author Report Posted January 30, 2010 Thanks bro! yeaa its beggin for more power though so if all goes good and i sell my amp this weekend i should have a new one by the end of next week and hopefully start to build the new box 1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW 12" TC sounds 3hp BB2400.1 Kenwood Exceleon HU Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!
Bigg Boy Posted January 30, 2010 Report Posted January 30, 2010 I love cadence stuff. I love my cadence daytona's Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
Indianabobo Posted January 31, 2010 Author Report Posted January 31, 2010 I love cadence stuff.I love my cadence daytona's im gunna join the club on u there i am in love with mine! we put it in a buddies civic for shits and litterally everything was flexing off of one sub haha! it was nuts once we get a new fuse for his power wire i will film a vid of it 1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW 12" TC sounds 3hp BB2400.1 Kenwood Exceleon HU Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!
Bigg Boy Posted January 31, 2010 Report Posted January 31, 2010 got some real nice stuff coming out this year Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
cqtama Posted January 31, 2010 Report Posted January 31, 2010 I love cadence stuff.I love my cadence daytona's i wonder why R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
BigPimpin91 Posted January 31, 2010 Report Posted January 31, 2010 I like how your trunk is dynamated. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.