Second Skin Audio

box for 2 cvr 12's (Need some Help)

I want to build a box for two cvr 12's that i have laying around.

Can someone hekp with a design for these???

i listen to rap and spanish music (corridos) can someone also suggest the best tuning that might work well for both..

as for max dimension: its going in cherokee so anything betwenn these dimensions 41X16 and 15" tall..

All help is appeciated...

Edited by 310_cutty

dude go with like 4 cubs each man and you'll love it and tune it to 35-34 hz thats how i have mines and do you have a epicenter???

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

heres a vid of mines at 35 hz with a epicenter not bad for 800 watts i think

th_MOV08795.jpg

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i haad 2 12" cvrs in a box i designed that slammed, it was 4.6 cu ft tuned to 33.67hz

if u happen to find the design please let me know if i can use it, thanks........

dude go with like 4 cubs each man and you'll love it and tune it to 35-34 hz thats how i have mines and do you have a epicenter???

yeah bro i have an epicenter

heres a vid of mines at 35 hz with a epicenter not bad for 800 watts i think

th_MOV08795.jpg

Nice!!!!

Thats what im looking for, a box that gets down with Corridos ;)

Post up more vids if u have them.

I rarely see a nice system like yours bumping paisa music....

Also, do you have the design for your box???

might just work for my application...

Thanks.....

Edited by 310_cutty

1 major thing...DONT go flea market prefab. I had these subs in one, and while SOME songs were loud... If only I had known then what I know now

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

1 major thing...DONT go flea market prefab. I had these subs in one, and while SOME songs were loud... If only I had known then what I know now

yeah bro, i feel you on that one.

When i first got them i got a deal on a prefab sealed that sounded like ass on anything besides rap music...