Custom Coil Qs

528hz

I will go forth and submit my apologies for being somewhat hasty, but you're still arguing the same point. Why bring up something that is completely irrelevant to the question at hand, "Will you build custom coils?" I didn't ask you to give me lecturing on how to run what I run. And I'm not getting defensive over the amp thing, I'm getting defensive because you are blatently questioning my comprehension of what I am doing and on top of that digging you and your company into an even bigger hole. I wonder why all these "haters" talk shit about Fi...You might want to take some notes on CS from Jacob, he seems to be the only one in the industry that knows how to deal with people without consistantly pissing them off.

What your analogy is describing is clipping, corrent? Tensil leads burning up? Of course I'm going to defend a product if it holds true to how it will perform. I get sick an tired of company after company talking shit about other companies. It's one thing to take a shot at them if they take a shot at you, but it's another thing to talk shit about a company when you see a competitive product that could hurt your business. That's what is happening here, you're doing nothing but trying to tear down other companies for your friends. I don't rep Stetsom, but I will vouch for what they have done for me.

Oh...by the way...here's what my tensil leads look like after taking TWICE the RMS power they are rated for from my 4k2d:

DSCN1575.jpg

DSCN1577.jpg

No.

You still don't get it.

Throw a piece of aluminum foil in a microwave, or a CD and tell me what happens.

I'm not talking about clipping, i'm talking about the frequency in which the power supply of the amplifier itself is switching at..that is still going through your speakers even though you cannot hear it (audible hearing for a human is 20Hz-20kHz) I'm talking MICROWAVES...in the ballpark of 120,000Hz to 200,000Hz of these things being switch on and off...

That stuff is not filtered out..it goes into the speakers..it microwaves the tinsel leads...and it will do the EXACT same thing that it does to that piece of foil or CD you are about to throw in the microwave. Every single thing on this planet has a resonant frequency in which the "frozen" molecules of the part/piece/material start to come apart and rub together and generate heat..and lots of it.

This is why you can MICROWAVE your frozen dinner in a matter of 2 minutes...as it vibrates things at resonance at a high frequency that you cannot hear...or see..or sense...

But if you put your head in there it would frappe' your brain.

Also..D1's and D2's are it for coils.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

No.

You still don't get it.

Throw a piece of aluminum foil in a microwave, or a CD and tell me what happens.

I'm not talking about clipping, i'm talking about the frequency in which the power supply of the amplifier itself is switching at..that is still going through your speakers even though you cannot hear it (audible hearing for a human is 20Hz-20kHz) I'm talking MICROWAVES...in the ballpark of 120,000Hz to 200,000Hz of these things being switch on and off...

That stuff is not filtered out..it goes into the speakers..it microwaves the tinsel leads...and it will do the EXACT same thing that it does to that piece of foil or CD you are about to throw in the microwave. Every single thing on this planet has a resonant frequency in which the "frozen" molecules of the part/piece/material start to come apart and rub together and generate heat..and lots of it.

This is why you can MICROWAVE your frozen dinner in a matter of 2 minutes...as it vibrates things at resonance at a high frequency that you cannot hear...or see..or sense...

But if you put your head in there it would frappe' your brain.

Also..D1's and D2's are it for coils.

No, I do understand what you are talking about. I understand the nature and impact of frequency quite well. Take my user name for example...528hz is the center of the color spectrum; the color green. It's also the center of the heart chakra, and also is speculated to be the center tuning fork for military electronics and the ability to repair damaged DNA strands. Have you ever heard of the science of Cymatics?

Cymatics is the study of how sound effects matter. Sound in fact can and has been used to heal people with certain ailments analogous to what you're talking about with the microwave example and what these certain amps are doing to the output voltage. Although one thing to keep in mind is that a microwave, in a TV dinner example, vibrates water molecules in an irregular pattern, hence speeding up the heat time. In metal objects, yes it will do exactly what you are talking about specifically because metal has a very adverse reaction to electromagnetic energy especially if the polarization is in many ways the opposite or indifferent of the output frequency of the microwave. But I'll digress...

Maybe you're right, but why have I been able to run my amp successfully for the amount of time that I have with no problems. An anomalie?

Look I don't mean to insult you or try to out argue you to be honest. I really have a lot of respect for guys such as yourself who are so young have been as successful with doing something you love. Now that's an anomalie...

I know you guys have great products, but understand why my defense mechanism kicks in; because how many time have you seen companies jump in to "question" other companies or products? Far too many. Let the consumers do that; that's what these forums are for. Let everyone else be the hell raisers and you guys the verifiers.

So D1s or D2s only...I hear you man. Thanks a lot.

Maybe when I move back down to Vegas I could meet you guys over there at the shop sometime. Maybe I could teach you something about things, and you could teach me something about things. (NO HOMO, alright).

Take care, Sir.

how long do tinsel leads last in such conditions?

Some last for years..

Some last a few seconds..some a few months..some a week..it's completely random, but they all have the same failure point.

It's not all of the amplifiers either..it's just certain ones that come from certain build houses in korea..and then a whole host of problems out of the DC motor controller amps that I've personally seen...

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Archived