1600w On Stock '90 Integra

Would a 1600w amp be too much for a '90 Acura Integra LS with a stock alt.? Cuz my friend is getting pair of Kicker 12's not sure what model. But he needs to find an amp that'll push subs for a equal 800w spread. My thing is I'm kinda of worried that his stock alt might not be able to handle that much power and I'm not sure if he's ready for a HO alt just for his first system just yet.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

I have a 90 integra and run 1300rms daily and it dims the lights alot.\

I would say second, batt big 3

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I have a 90 integra and run 1300rms daily and it dims the lights alot.\

I would say second, batt big 3

I can understand that no doubt but I'm just not sure if he's ready to do a sec battery just his for system. Cuz I know he like to race every once in a while and take weight into mind that's why I was kinda worried about the power upgrades, the weight it could bring, and power it can hog.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

when we did the RebBarons Intregra we used a stinger 1700 up front, a kinetic 2400 in the rear 2 runs of 1/0, big 3 in 1/0, with a stock alt, he has 2 RF T3000.1bd's in there and he doesnt get much dimming.

Screw Racing its a good way to Die, throw the 2nd batt in and be done with it.

Archived