The Explorer Build! Box Change. T Line Tuned To About 32hz... Soon Going To Complete Wall.

Looks good, nice choice of amps too.

Can't wait to start building on my 96 Explorer when I finally get it.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

thanks for the comments guys.

well i figured out what im going to do to the amp rack if it clears everywhere. im going to put the amps in a box and invert the 2000.1 and put plexi and then the 120.4 im going to put a spacer and have it flush with fans on the top and on the bottom of the front

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

did a lil work tonight. thought I'd post the pics before i go to bed. so here they are, i hope u enjoy them as much as i do.

decided to put the amp rack behind the carpet

IMG_0673.jpg

mock up for shit giggles

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

the 2 sitting there

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

drilling the 0g power wires holes

IMG_0678.jpg

what it looked like before the carpet was put back ontop of it

IMG_0679.jpg

the bolts holding it in place

IMG_0680.jpg

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

both screwed down

IMG_0681.jpg

box head screws

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

the seats up.

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

just ran it to see where i could put stuff

IMG_0688.jpg

2 sheets of 3/4 birch with mdf core

IMG_0689.jpg

yeah im going to stain the box

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

the role out cover pulled out

IMG_0692.jpg

quick peek underneath it

IMG_0693.jpg

tomorrow im going to build the box, its going to be under the role out cover. its 2.5ft3 sealed for one of the xl's. its going to have handles on it for ease taking it out and in so i can put shit back there cuz it is the reason i got it.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

the box changed a lil. now its gonna be 5.11ft3 and have 2 6x6x6 ports out the back tuned to 34.8hz and 36in2

it will leave me with like a inch of clearance from the back hatch if planed right. also it still gonna be under the role out cover

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

the box changed a lil. now its gonna be 5.11ft3 and have 2 6x6x6 ports out the back tuned to 34.8hz and 36in2

it will leave me with like a inch of clearance from the back hatch if planed right. also it still gonna be under the role out cover

Nice job so far. and yeah like everyone said brace that roof. If im ready this right make sure you have room for your ports in the rear. again nice job

I have some speakers.

I have some amps.

All Sundown!

Any questions?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid

Nice job so far. and yeah like everyone said brace that roof. If im ready this right make sure you have room for your ports in the rear. again nice job

yeah im going to brace it up when it get a lil warmer so i dont crack the plastic any more. and i remeasured it, it has 4 inchs of clearance so im happy with it

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

well almost finished the box and i Missed up on a cut so now i gotta get another sheet

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived