The Explorer Build! Box Change. T Line Tuned To About 32hz... Soon Going To Complete Wall.

thanks. its tuned to like 34hz cuz this is my daily driver and im tired of only playing slowed and chopped and screwed shit, granted i love lows, just thought id try.

Hahah awesome cause thats what I'm gonna be tuned to for my next build. DD2512's

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Hahah awesome cause thats what I'm gonna be tuned to for my next build. DD2512's

i thought it would sound good. well i sure hope so. lol.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

battery rack done. box totaly built

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

looks good. but make sure u dont make the same mistake i did with my explorer mat the top befor it breaks i broke all my cross mebers and it started leaking somewhere so it must of got cracked. it only took about a month for that to happen. just sold it last fri i so im looking for something else to tear up

looks good. but make sure u dont make the same mistake i did with my explorer mat the top befor it breaks i broke all my cross mebers and it started leaking somewhere so it must of got cracked. it only took about a month for that to happen. just sold it last fri i so im looking for something else to tear up

thanks. and im going to i just have to put it off till its warmer. the hotest its been the past week was like 28. so i dont think it would be too good to take off the plastics till its warmer

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

well i got it in the explorer and maybe some time this week imma order the wire and a Alpine CDA-105. or do anyone know of a faster ipod head unit?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

that is an extremely sexy box

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

that is an extremely sexy box

thanks but there is some spot that I got a lil pissed and there gaps on the top and sides of one of the ports and a gap between the top baffle and back baffle there's no links but it's anoying. So I'm going to pit plexi glass back there and etch it with gore master custom audio and SMD and dc and whatever I can fit. Should be fun.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

got some pics of it inside the explorer

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

clearance for the amps. the seats will be down alot thow.

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

and the tops bigger then the bottom so imma have to fix that, and u can see the gap fuck ups

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

tell me what you think! even if its bad. and dam this things save me alot seeing we got like 14inch s here of snow.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived