Me being a dumbass

Ok so i'm looking to upgrade my run of power wire from 8 guage to 1/0, and this time i' researching (since its gonna be a long run), but when i did my big 3, my dumbass didnt research wire and i went to my local audio shop and bought 7 feet of Stinger HPM wire, for $7.99 a foot. :censored: So now after doing my homework, i've found KnuKonceptz KLMX for $1.75 a foot. Is this going to effect my power if i run two different kinds of wire? (n00b question)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

holly fuck bro u got raped hard

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

$7.99 a foot for 1/0 wire?

yeppp shops make a shit ton on by the foot sales.

i like the 50 foot tsunami 1/0 on ebay for $100 shipped.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ummm, i dont believe to much. some wire has more copper than other and coppers conducts current better other metals. ive got different in mine and i slams just as good. im not positivly sure though

2001 Toyota Tacoma Ext.

Headunit:Pioneer AVH-p4000DVD

Highs:Kenwood Excelon 5x7

Tweets:Memphis Streetedge

Subs:3 Kicker CVX 12s

Amp:Hifonics Brutus 2000

Box: 8.75cuft tuned to 37Hz

yea thats about what my local shops wanted for 0 gauge

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Ya i know i got raped. But i didnt do my research back when i did it, you learn somethin new everyday. But how does the HPM compare to the KLMX. i know the Knu is CCA, but what about the Stinger?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

i have the KLMX for my big 3.

the CCA wont hurt for the big 3 and i dont see mixing wire brands to be a problem as long as the strand count and size is close to the same.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i paid $100-$120 for my HPM stinger 1/0 kit from the local audio shop..here they charge $5.50 a foot with a hook up for $5 flat :)

See that doesnt sound too bad, except i only bought 7 feet, and my total came out to about $65. I'm sure you got about 17-20 feet, correct?

under construction

u hate c-fizzy?