Me being a dumbass

i have the KLMX for my big 3.

the CCA wont hurt for the big 3 and i dont see mixing wire brands to be a problem as long as the strand count and size is close to the same.

But i'd be using the KLMX for an actual run from my battery to the distribution block.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

But i'd be using the KLMX for an actual run from my battery to the distribution block.

what amps are you using??

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

See that doesnt sound too bad, except i only bought 7 feet, and my total came out to about $65. I'm sure you got about 17-20 feet, correct?

yeah somewheres around there..i only go buy it from them when i need 1/0 asap..sept what sucks is my kits blue an the local shop sells red 1/0 so i got mixed up colors red/black/blue/gray 1/0 gauge..so much for color theme LMAO

Edited by 406skavenger

yeah somewheres around there..i only go buy it from them when i need 1/0 asap..sept what sucks is my kits blue an the local shop sells red 1/0 so i got mixed up colors red/black/blue/gray 1/0 gauge..so much for color theme LMAO

Colored electrical tape FTW LOL

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

damn that was overpriced. I haven't been to a local audio shop in 2 years except to get my 2way installed. Prices are just way too much compared to online. I was desperate one ( had to go on long trip) and brought 4g rings terminals for $2 a piece, luckily I only needed 3. We all make mistakes, but shop around next time.

th_140x100square.jpg

damn that was overpriced. I haven't been to a local audio shop in 2 years except to get my 2way installed. Prices are just way too much compared to online. I was desperate one ( had to go on long trip) and brought 4g rings terminals for $2 a piece, luckily I only needed 3. We all make mistakes, but shop around next time.

Definately, i learned my lesson. and $2 for 4g ring terminals?! ouch! i bought 0g when i bought the wire and they were $0.65. Not too bad for shop price.

under construction

u hate c-fizzy?