**New Build** 149.9 Bassracer under 30hz 3krms

Beautiful box! Just curious though how come such small port area? Or is this kinda like a precision port where it is more efficient so u don't need as much area.

Effiency should be ultra high but also to get the desired tuning I really couldnt open up the port anymore... its already 20" long and didnt want to make it any long and I couldnt/didnt want to make the box any larger than 8 cubes

on such little power you might have better luck with a level 4...

EDIT; hey i wasnt finished mr.ie8....looks sick :D

gonna be a feat no doubt!

its gonna take alot of work and teaking but it can be done. Eventually dropping in an assload more power thats why its currently a level 5 and will be a level 6 when they are available

Effiency should be ultra high but also to get the desired tuning I really couldnt open up the port anymore... its already 20" long and didnt want to make it any long and I couldnt/didnt want to make the box any larger than 8 cubes

I woulda tuned to 32 hz to get more area with the same length, i hardly noticed a difference between 30 and 35 hz tuning on some of my boxes.

But i love a good box tuned under 30 hz too, haha

x2. I would consider changing the title of the thread until you actually get on a meter. It would suck to have a 149.9 bass racer build and bass race 148.

The work looks great, that's going to be a good looking box. I'd get tired after the 2nd or 3rd coat lol. Waiting to see more with this.

every build I do I never post anything and I dont take many pics so this build I told myself im gonna do it right lol. If it wont do 49.9 with 3k I have access to alot more power if needed lol

every build I do I never post anything and I dont take many pics so this build I told myself im gonna do it right lol. If it wont do 49.9 with 3k I have access to alot more power if needed lol

Thats the spirit, haha

Archived