i need some help everybody

i am getting a new system in my 2010 charger and i wanted to know if i would need a new alternator. Im going to have a 2600 watt amp and i wanted to know if i would need an alternator and if i would need any extra batterys?

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics brutus bxi 2610

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

2)Fi BL d1 15s fully loaded

if you do end up getting a new alternator i know for a fact that dc power engineering has done of these cars before, it turned out nice

are you going to run more than 1 amp, one for mids and highs as well.. which amps ? i'd probaby run a second battery.. i know the batteries are in the back of this car, which would make it quite easy to add another one or a bigger one in it's place near the amps

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

if you do end up getting a new alternator i know for a fact that dc power engineering has done of these cars before, it turned out nice

are you going to run more than 1 amp, one for mids and highs as well.. which amps ? i'd probaby run a second battery.. i know the batteries are in the back of this car, which would make it quite easy to add another one or a bigger one in it's place near the amps

i already have a hifonics zxi 6410 for my speakers and im going to get a hifonics bxi2610 for my sub. and what do you mean by a bigger battery.

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

i already have a hifonics zxi 6410 for my speakers and im going to get a hifonics bxi2610 for my sub. and what do you mean by a bigger battery.

simply that, a bigger battery. nothing to it. XS Power d3100 will do you fine. that, and a 260/70 amp alternator from DC Power Inc.

simply that, a bigger battery. nothing to it. XS Power d3100 will do you fine. that, and a 260/70 amp alternator from DC Power Inc.

so ur say just replace the stock battery with the xs power d3100 or use that in addition to my stock battery? and thanx for the help man i appreciate it

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

so ur say just replace the stock battery with the xs power d3100 or use that in addition to my stock battery? and thanx for the help man i appreciate it

I would just replace the stock and ditch the wet cell. I think in your car you can fit 6 yellow tops in the spare tire well lol.

Edited by BulletInjection

yep the one i seen had 2 yellow tops in place of the stock battery, theres plenty of room in there.. i'd just wire up one d3100 in it's place and call it a day... but i'd also get a new alt from dc power engineering.. the phone number is in my signature

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

yep the one i seen had 2 yellow tops in place of the stock battery, theres plenty of room in there.. i'd just wire up one d3100 in it's place and call it a day... but i'd also get a new alt from dc power engineering.. the phone number is in my signature

Also ask them about the computer aspect of it because I think this car the alternator output is computer controlled? I am not sure on that one though but that is what someone I know said