hey i see that you are in richmond and where im at which is york county they can give you a ticket for it on the spot, it acts as a citizens arrest and the person files the complaint and it can be given at any time, the only reason i know this is because my dad is the one that got the bill introduced about 35 years ago because of crappy neighbors.

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

hey i see that you are in richmond and where im at which is york county they can give you a ticket for it on the spot, it acts as a citizens arrest and the person files the complaint and it can be given at any time, the only reason i know this is because my dad is the one that got the bill introduced about 35 years ago because of crappy neighbors.

If you are talking to me, I do not reside in the Richmond area, but I am always down there. I live about roughly 30-45 minutes from Richmond heading West, back in the country. And I was not talking about driving around or anything, I was stating what a cop has said to me about me playing music on my own private property.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

If you are talking to me, I do not reside in the Richmond area, but I am always down there. I live about roughly 30-45 minutes from Richmond heading West, back in the country. And I was not talking about driving around or anything, I was stating what a cop has said to me about me playing music on my own private property.

yeah thats what im talking about man, its just that i was trying to say that its diff from state to state and from town to town. So what applies in one part of the country very well could not apply to another,i was just using you as as an example because you are only about an hour away from where i live and from where i know that a ticket can be issued, but are you out towards mechanicsville or the other way

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

yeah thats what im talking about man, its just that i was trying to say that its diff from state to state and from town to town. So what applies in one part of the country very well could not apply to another,i was just using you as as an example because you are only about an hour away from where i live and from where i know that a ticket can be issued, but are you out towards mechanicsville or the other way

I'm like in between Charlottesville and Richmond. Right here in Goochland/Louisa area

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

u got the cops called over $20 subs? damn i love HFis.

Lol i was waiting for someone to say this while i was reading this thread. Those subs are made for us that are "Bangin On a Budget" :hairtrick:

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

honestly im in the army an i jus got back from iraq in september an i jus recently pcsed here so i dunno my neighbors at all..besides one of them...an ive only lived here for about 2.5 weeks..iam gonna tlk to em tomorow about when wouldnt bother them as much...the law is pretty crazy ive come to find out...i jus thought it was crazy that 2 hours later they decide to show up

Archived