Soundstream Scion build of awesomeness...is dead

well it aint pretty but its better then the NO armrest in the car. An i spilled my water all over the seat somehow right before i took the pic haha

dsc01604w.jpg

oh wow I was just looking at that pic again and right by the seat belt clip thingy is a roll of electrical tape.....ive been looking for it for 3 days -_-

dsc01605l.jpg

for the underglow

Saving for the xxx18, xxx15000d batterys alts mids highs blah blah blah

ya I was checking yours out earlier :) lol where your fuse hold is located is the same spot where I atted a toggle switch for my underglow. hold one a sec ill go take a pic. I also added an armrest in. i HATED not having one lol. It came outta an older taheo I think, I found it at work in the dumpster lol i for at a HUGE car dealership so I always find all kinds of cool stuff layin around

How does that armrest interfere with the parking brake? I have a 5 speed so I need my brake, but that armrest looks sweet. It IS annoying not having one.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

nice to see a soundstream build on here I only see em at my friends shop he just did an splx 15 on a soundstream dtr 1400 with a box the guy aready had in a charger all I can say is holly SH$%^T is was nockin is was makin it kind of hard to swallow I was very impressed and very supprised by the brutality of this sub on only 1400 watts post up some vidz when you get the chance

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Videos are coming asap =D and I cant use the break now but with all the snow we have thats good cause when I can use that I get into a lot of trouble with the fuzz :spiteful: but its so worth it cause i have somewhere to rest my oh so very tired arm hahaha

could anyone help me find an 09 wiring diagram for the radio? =/ ive been looking for like an hour and still no luck. Ive found 09 but no 09 and im not sure if anything has changed so I dont wanna risk it. I was gunna have a local shop do it but they wanted 70 bucks for a wiring harness and 100 to install oh and they cant do it till the 20th OF NEXT MONTH :censored: thats way too much money and way too long of a wait. I told one of the tecks at my work that is a die head SS fan about this and he said hed do it for free =D ive seen like 5 radios hes put in and they looked great so hes hooking me up wednesday night

Nice a local shop is bringing stream back. To our area anyway. We havent had them since the spl 160 dropped.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Peoria why? And for anybody that was interested in this build( which wasnt many) It turns out when I toasted my radio it also toasted my amp...and sub. So after FREAKING out ive decided to break that shitty a$$ box and redo this whole build. after losing over a grand ive decided im going to save even more get a high output alt new battery and get either two of the splx 12 or one of the SS xxx18s I want so bad and get a really good box made because i know realize my box build stills suck hard =/ But I will not give up well I cant give up i havnt had bass in like half a year and I was going NUTS till I got my SS stuff but now its even worst bause I has some awesome bass and now its back to none

Archived