04' dodge ram blow through **20,000 watts rms**

Thanks for all the feed back guys, I'm going to try to order some stuff today at work if I get some time? And I should have my last set of 4" comming in today and I'll get them installed and post up some pics!

And chase... You better be over there to help load subs and a big ass box!! Lol gona need alot of man power, and how loud you are?? Idk itl be close

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Both the Dualey and the Rod are Bad ass!!!! Subscribing to this for sure!!!!

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"

no we have talked about it through email.. i got to take detailed pics of my bed and then Photoshop in the measurements, i hope this build we be one to last me a while lol, im going pretty big compared to all my other builds im thinking this should make me happy :hairtrick: :clapping:

by the way how you been?

I have been ok.. Lost my dad last year, but I will get better.. Thinking of rebuilding the mazda this summer..I dont care about the high numbers anymore, just want to make a lownote windmachine.. :spiteful: :hairtrick:

love tha rat rod and the dually as someone else said u got some nuts to cut a big hole in that truck props to u bro keep up some pics

and maybe a vid of the model a

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

where are you gonna re-locate the train horns to? all and all BAD ASS. jus wonder how u see out the front of the model a with all that motor in front of you.. daily driven bagged dually with big ass rims, KUDOS to you sir

Well the nathans K5s will be moved under the bed my buddy has a set on his semi and wants to trade me manifolds he has a low rise one that pits all my horns in line instead of stacked so that's what I'm doing with those, and the rat rod like I said in a few post back... It takes 3 people to drive it (driver, passenger to help look out that side, and some one following to make sure you don't cut any one off or wte.... And thank you iv put alot of work in both cars

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Thanks for all the feed back guys, I'm going to try to order some stuff today at work if I get some time? And I should have my last set of 4" comming in today and I'll get them installed and post up some pics!

And chase... You better be over there to help load subs and a big ass box!! Lol gona need alot of man power, and how loud you are?? Idk itl be close

o, ill b there, no worries, all u gotta do is tell me when and where, and i cant wait for this build, its gonna b loud, and it will kick me in my ass and tell me to start mine, cant wait man!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived