Youtube comments make me Laugh out Loud.

Now I'm not gonna say this is impossible but I will say it would take A LOT of work and a SMALL ass car to pull this off lol.

"dude thats sick.... to bing u up to pace i got a RF power 1000bd at 1 ohm running me 1342rms on the same subs....i broke 150 db :D"

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Lol now I gotta go look through some of those.

I won't lie though, up until about the time I joined this forum I knew nothing about car audio. I had a system but I couldn't tell you how my brother hooked it up lol.

It's just funny when people don't know, but pretend to know it all.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

I'm not gonna lie, I still don't know a lot about car audio but some of the questions asked makes me want to facepalm myself. for example, there's a guy who wants to hook up 9 different subs in his car off 2 different amps.

I'm not gonna lie, I still don't know a lot about car audio but some of the questions asked makes me want to facepalm myself. for example, there's a guy who wants to hook up 9 different subs in his car off 2 different amps.

OFF TOPIC:in car audio knowing a lot still makes you a noob :) < i don't mean you specifically

also im not sure but i think you can hook up different subs in a car but they have to be wired differently in order to be legit, but mixing subwoofers ftl

ONTOPIC: this one is up there with the dude that claims his jl audio W3s(not sure) doing a 170 or whatever it was

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.