i dont care for ford just because i love chevy and cool you had a honda that did 300k miles my first car was a cavalier that had 260k then i totaled it for insurance money to get my blazer so good one?

off topic- but you totaled your cavi on purpose for insurance money to get a new vehicle??

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

designed in the us or built. alot of parts for "american made vehicals" are out sourced to other countries...mexico, canada, etc

'

This

I like Toyota, taken a few classes one is a Toyota based class. I think they did good on the recall. The parts that were bad were from an American company trying to save money and they changed the design of the original part. I like how you are all quick to bash Toyota on this but if you didn't know ford purchased the same product from the same company and has the same problem on some of there cars and I don't see them doing this big of a recall to make sure they all get fixed.

Its like when they had the sludge problem Toyota put new engines in thousand of cars. Even cars with 200,00 miles received new engines.

i dont care for ford just because i love chevy and cool you had a honda that did 300k miles my first car was a cavalier that had 260k then i totaled it for insurance money to get my blazer so good one?

Not sure admitting to insurance fraud on the internet is a good idea.

Anyway. I have a 91 geo prizm which is like the knock off of a toyota corolla and its a tough ass little car lol. Im sure they will get back on the right track.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

I am not one for conspiracy theories but the government owns a massive portion of GM as we all know. I believe they are forcing Toyota's hand on all these recalls and making it into a massive story for the media. Look at all the new commercials for Chevy vehicles they compare fuel economy with almost all the Toyota classes, SUV, mid-size, etc. It looks like negative ad campaigning for an election, just attack your opponent. I know Toyota needs to get their shit straight and it is a major problem but I own a few Toyota's and have never experienced problems, and I have a 2008 also so I'm not just talking about the older generations.

/end rant, just my 2 cents not that GM is lying about their MPG figures etc.

x2