Sundown Audio

Inside Pics Of Rockford Fosgate T40001bd?

protegeboom

so you have 4.5k watts of amp power hooked to 2kw of subs?

Thats just what I was gonna say man! I'm surprised they have even lasted longer than a day with that kinda power.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

It is better to have more power than needed, than have not enough power. A 200 watt amp can blow those speakers anyway.

I adjusted the gain with an oscilloscope. Besides those woofers should be able to handle 3k of clean power easily right? And it does not get cleaner than my T4BD amp at this power rating. Besides I do not think anyone can stand 3k all day continuous. On and off all day is what I do.

I will have to tear down my rca's, then see whats up, and check all my ground wires, thank's jasonw30.

Hey guys (and gals),

Sorry, I wish I had some extra time to browse the forums but the Ebay store (amongst my other duties) keeps me plenty busy. I'll address all the questions that I can:

First off thanks again to you loyal RF supporters (and the kind words for HDA!!), Steve has been a great ambassador of the brand and has fostered some real die-hards here in the forums. Bravo, I say-I still got amplifiers from 2003 in my trunk powering an RFD1215!! I dig old school for sure, but everything is still pumpin' fine so I don't need to replace anything. I've been tempted though...

For all of those with questions for High Desert Audio, please contact me through the Ebay Store or [email protected] but be sure to include a subject line for your message-emails with no subject are treated as spam and deleted. It is against Ebay rules for me to sell directly to you if I have something listed, so sorry-can't do business outside of Ebay. But, if you find yourself wanting something BID TO WIN MY FRIEND!! All bidding auctions start off at 99 cents so you've got nothing to lose.

TRF subs are gone, sorry. To my knowledge, I don't think there is such a thing as an 18" TRF but I've only been working at Rockford for four years.

to bad you dont sell any of the items that i could really use for my rf amps like end caps or links... to old heh

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Oh, and JJ-I am not routinely introduced by the sales force to visitors, so I doubt that you and I have met. If we have, I'm the hot one that you remember LOL!!

that makes it even better.car audio and hot chicks that sell it....lol

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Archived