2 IA Death Row 15's Vids page 2

Picked up a couple IA death rows andddd re building! 7 cubes, 35hz.

Just a little done. Still gotta lot to do.

e9235c67.jpg

30307292.jpg

First time doing Kerf cuts, so Kerf ports. The bend isnt set.

f84321d6.jpg

7638f9a5.jpg

68c83f69.jpg

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Got a little done. Have to go buy another sheet of mdf tomorrow so I can get it done, but so far this is what I got. Im Putting resin in the kerf cuts to help it out with strength. Ports gonna be black and the chamber for the sub is gonna be white. Im gonna put some plexi on the sides in the shape of the IA badge and some blue LEDS in there.

b7dd7eb4.jpg

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

Lol yeah I noticed I cut too many when I was done. I havnt had bass in a couple months and Im excited to have it again! especially since this is gonna be my loudest set up Ive ever had.

Team DC!

Looking good. How far do you space the kerfs been thinking of doing this in the next box I make.

It all depends on how big your radius of the kerf is.

You just evenly space them the distance of 1/4 the circumferance of the given radius of the kerf you want.

to figure out the number of cuts you take 1/4 of your outer circle and subtract 1/4 the circumference of your inner circle, and divide that difference by your saw blade width (1/8th inch) end up with around 11 cuts for 3.4 inch wood.

Resin on the inside of the box to help it out a bit.

Stetsom 2k6d Should be here in a few days!

c40811f1.jpg

Team DC!

Archived