Jump to content

need help talkin' my parents into this one


Recommended Posts

Posted

LOL.... You wanna lie about the concert you're going to... Tell them the truth, it usually gets you farther.

[/quo

no im sayin i dnt know if they'll let me go cuz this one is 5 hours futher than the last one

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

Posted

cant hurt to ask honestly, worst they can say is no. then starts tha negotiating

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

Posted

actually anything my kids ask me I say no right off the bat... I need to think about it for a while

so approach them with... "hey I am asking to go to but think about it and discuss between ya's and let me know tonight... I don't need an answer right now"

my wife has to remind me that I cut the umbilical at birth... and that I took off right before my 14th birthday and did not return...

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Posted

Just go and don't even ask. Deal with them when you get back. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

99 Ford Explorer Sport

Alpine 9886

Infinity 7541a

JL 12w3

Viper 771xv

Posted
Just go and don't even ask. Deal with them when you get back. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

^^^ :good: lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2954 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...